วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Kids Snake Eyes Costume - The Coolest 2009 Halloween Costume!

Everyone loves Halloween. It is the only time of the year when we can dress up as something other than ourselves. And our kids love it because they can become superheroes, villains, or havoc-wreakers (depending on their personality!).

As October 31 approaches, we are all scrambling to try and find a reasonably priced costume for our kids and ourselves. The question is: What To Be For Halloween? 2009 brings plenty of options as comic book heroes have come full circle and retaken the limelight.

The coolest costume I have found this year is the GI Joe Snake Eyes costume. It is a black, ninja-style muscle suit with a mask, sword and sheath, and gloves. It looks just like the real thing! And you can buy Kids Snake Eyes costume for under $30 at most online shops. Plus they have an adult version too. Not bad, considering the state of our economy.

After watching my son spend hours playing GI Joe video games, I know that the Snake Eyes costume is perfect for him. Plus I can relate because I used to spend hours playing with GI Joe action figures when I was younger. How times have changed, right? I guess all kids love the idea of warfare. It is human nature because war has been with us ever since humans secured dominion over the planet. So why not encourage my son to be the 'Good Guy', Snake Eyes, who fights the evil Cobra Empire? That is exactly what I am going to do. And for the sake of nostalgia, I may just add in an adult Snake Eyes costume and go with him door-to-door in search of the best candy!

Happy Halloween!

toy rocket action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น