วันเสาร์ที่ 15 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

I'm addicted to superhero comics, movies and cartoons

X-Men, Superman, Spiderman and his amazing friends, Hulk, Justice League, Dragon Ball Z, turns and Master, Thundercats, BraveStarr, Thundarr the Barbarian, triathlon Universe, Fantastic 4, etc, etc. I 33, I'm in superhero comics and movies'm addicts.

I mean, can the DVR (Digital Video Recorder), all inventions, I have all the things that were not enough to combat crime. I am a man, there is none like Spider-Man and X-Men overload?Maybe I'm jealous, yes, kids today are spoiled silly, like a child, I could not see the cartoon a lot. I remember the cartoons before school, shortly after one hour, maybe.

Hulk Action Figures

Ehrlich said last week, the highlight for you this week full of cartoons. But that day, 100 million cable channel era, there are several that just weird. This means that at any moment, a child can open and watched. I can use the phoneI am the son in the room, so I can say, "I saw your screen Superman." Well, I do not care, I DVR everything. Justice League Unlimited is my favorite kind, since it is the telenovela.

I'm addicted to superhero comics, movies and cartoons

I never knew see Superman and Batman would be so dramatic, has a girlfriend. But about me and my love is not enough, what is the superhero message. In my opinion, as a hero in the well for everyone. We all wantI thought that if somehow full powers, which would be a good use for all mankind. I mean, his lifelong commitment to helping others, this is a true hero. So I have my favorite part of the comics, super-villain.

Surprisingly, most of the bad guys at one point is good, and if criminal activity, the specific chain. It's real people, not everyone is a little wrongHidden in the depths of their hearts? Most of the villains is very reasonable, rational, and the desire to cheat. In desperate cases, often it can be deduced and it is always necessary. However, we know that something bad is no limit, a chaotic evil character is the best example. Some people just do not have money, property or asset deal. The only purpose the deep desire of all the clock is going to burn everything.

When I was young and read about the battle of SupermanDarkseid Superman asked, "What is that he seeks." He said: "Anti-Life Equation," I like my 8 year old, but I understand your question! Complete destruction of no less than it would be acceptable to him. Superman, and then answered.! "Never stop fighting, I'll always be here, you can stop the world needs a hero to say that firefighters and Red Cross volunteers in the real life hero.

Courage to face danger and despairThis is my definition of a hero, and I love them. I think I want to see only the struggle between good and evil. It never seems to bore me, I can not get enough. I am open to discuss with anyone, superpower, the best hero, villain or any other related to the DC or surprise.

I'm addicted to superhero comics, movies and cartoons

transformers energon figures wcw action figures HOT DAIRY LINDSAY LOHAN CELEBRITY STAR

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น