วันศุกร์ที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Forget the Debate, Get a Bigger Thicker Penis and Let it Do the Talking

The issue of penis size is a regular topic for debate and discussion. This question of whether or not size matters is often at the forefront of these arguments. There seems to be a never ending debate as to whether being bigger make men better lovers. There are also regular discussions as whether length or girth is best.

For me none of these talks mattered, I wanted a bigger penis than the one I had and I wanted it now. Telling me that size doesn't matter was a waste of time, I knew too well the actual terror I felt each time I had to reveal myself. The gym locker room and the bed room became places that brought about feelings of nervousness and fear. I dreaded being exposed as a little dick guy. My confidence was starting to lower and I was beginning to feel a little less.

Research figures showing I was not too far from the average of 5.5 to 6.4 inches long when erect and 4.7 to 5.2 in girth did not make things better. Even if I was closer to those numbers I still did not want to be average, I wanted bigger. For me bigger was definitely better.

I got busy and started researching the available methods for increasing penis size. There were many to opt for but I wanted to secure a safe, reliable and proven method that was affordable to me. These criteria eliminated many available methods. Surgery was risky and expensive, pills were not proven to work and the stretching devices posed known dangers.

For me the best methods were the natural enlargement exercise programs. They were safe, no tools to use or pills to take. They were tried tested and proven to work, they helped thousands of men before me and they were very affordable. The program I went with even offered a solid 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee.

For those still debating size and whether or not it matters all I can say is I am happy I wasted little time debating. I wish you could see the looks on my lovers' face at the size of my now bigger penis. They love it. As for me my confidence is through the roof. I walk into the gym locker room with pride and over all I feel like a better man.

If you are thinking about going ahead and getting a bigger size, take from me, it will greatly improve your life. Forget all the useless talk, take action then let your bigger size do the talking for you.

john cena action figure wcw action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น