วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Retro Collection's and Game Room Setup

Season 15 Episode #144 Hey everyone, I just thought since I make videos I figured I would want to show you what my room looks like with all the games and toys. Im not in a competition I just want to share with my friends and people of YouTube. Here is what I have in my collection... *Comic Books- Alot of them are from the 70's that my uncle used to collect. (Superman, Batman, Conan, Incredible Hulk, etc..) *Action Figures- Some from movies and others from rare places that I got as presents. (Knights, Gladiators, Vinylmation, etc..) *Video Games- I bought them all and played them all. Get some in my collection. (Gears of War, Resident Evil, Uncharted, etc..) *Board Games- I havent had much interest in them lately but they are still fun. (Monopoly, Scene it, LIFE, etc..) *Consoles- Got half of them my own. (360, PS3, WII) *Trading Cards- I collect the ultra rare kinds. (Pokemon, Duel Masters, and Magic the Gathering) Thats about it for my collection. I forgot to get to my card collection but ill show you all in a later video. I guess thats it for now. My next video will be on Christmas Day so stay tuned for Left 4 Dead 2 and Assassin's Creed 2. Enjoy and bye for now.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll3hWDbru7s&hl=en

jeff hardy action figure boba fett costumes

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น